How to Apply & Download CSJMU Kanpur Provisional Certificate
- It is very easy and simple to apply online for the Provisional Certificate of Chhatrapati Sahu Maharaj University, Kanpur and its related college.
- Step 1 : To apply the provisional certificate of CSJM Kanpur University, the candidate will have to go down in this page of Sarkari Result, in the Some Useful Important Link section, the candidate will get the link of Apply Online CSJMU Provisional Certificate, click on it.
- Step 2 : The candidate has to select his/her examination session as under Example : 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22.
- Step 3 : The type of course has to be selected such as Under Graduate UG OR Post Graduate PG.
- Step 4 : Select Course Type : Regular OR Private.
- Step 5 : Now the candidate has to select his course, the course list will also be available there. Some examples: BA, B.Com, B.SC, B.Ed, LLB, LLM, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, M.Ed & Other Various Courses Are Available at CSJM Kanpur University.
- Step 6 : Year/Semester has to be selected.
- Step 7 : The roll number of the medium through which the examination was given in the last year or last semester will have to be entered and submitted.
- Step 8 : All the information of the candidate such as candidate's name, father's name, candidate's enrollment number, institute/college name, division and other information will be visible, the candidate has to check all the information. If everything is correct then the button of YES will appear on it, click on it.
- Step 9 : After that the candidate has to fill his/her contact details such as mobile number/email ID and complete address. & Submit Form
- Step 10: The candidate will now have to pay Rs.300/- which is the prescribed fee for the provisional certificate, the provisional certificate of the candidate will be generated immediately after making the payment. Now the candidate can save, download and print it.
- Note : The validity of the provisional certificate is for 06 months only.