UPPSC How to Download UPPSC GIC Lecturer Exam Admit Card
- It is very easy to download UPPSC Admit Card / Call Letter.
- UPPSC issues the admit card in two main ways.
- First Method: In this step : Candidate have to enter their UPPSC GIC Lecturer Application Registration Number along with their date of birth and gender.
- You have to enter the verification code / captcha code, click on the submit button, on clicking, your admit card will be displayed on your screen, now you can print it out. If you are viewing this admit card on your mobile then you can save it and get it printed later.
- Second Method : Second Method: This method is for those who do not know the application registration number of UPPSC GIC Lecturer. They can find their registration number by clicking on the option Find Registration Number given at the bottom of this page.
- If your UPPSC GIC Lecturer Recruitment exam which will be held on 19 September 2021 in 16 districts of Uttar Pradesh Agra, Ayodhya, Azamgarh, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Ghaziabad, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur Nagar, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Prayagraj, Sitapur, If the admit card is not coming out for going to be held in Varanasi, then please check your application status.
- You can print the admit card in color or black and white print on A4 size paper.
- Read all the instructions given in the admit card carefully before going to the exam.