- This policy may change as Sarkari Result SarkariResult.Com updates, improves and expands its services over time, so please check it periodically. By using the Site, you consent to our collection, storage and use of the personal information you provide to us (including any changes you provide).
- SarkariResult.Com portal only provides information related to government jobs and entrance exams, no user is required to register / signup / login on our portal, apart from this we do not charge any fee from any user / viewer to access the website.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We are a Data Controller of your information
- Sarkari Result needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Sarkari Result permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Sarkari Result legitimate interests
- Sarkari Result needs to comply with the law
- In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Link to Third Parties / Third Party URL
- Log Files: Each time you visit the Website, SarkariResult.Com servers automatically receive log information from your browser and the device that was used to access the Platform (such as IP address, device ID, Details and type of your network operator, your operating system), browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed). This enables us to validate you as a user, understand your use of the Website and helps us make changes and updates that best suit your needs and interests.
- Mobile Device: When you use SarkariResult.Com on your mobile device, in addition to the above we will also collect device information such as mobile device ID, model and manufacturer details, operating system, etc. The purpose of improving the overall functionality of the App and displaying content as per your preferences.
- Cookies and Web Beacons: Like any other website, sarkariresult.com uses "cookies". These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
- Children's Information : Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
- sarkariresult.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Updates and Changes
Information Security Details :
- Where we take appropriate and effective security measures to protect data from unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction, this includes internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including unauthorized access to those systems. CDN cloud front end protection and appropriate encryption and physical security measures where we store data. All information collected on SarkariResult.Com website is stored securely in our controlled database/server. The database is stored on secure AWS servers behind firewalls/modules; Access to the server is VPN/auto scaling and password protected and strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our AWS Server/Database, nor can we guarantee that the information you provide will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism:
- Any complaint, abuse or concern regarding content or comments or violation of these Terms shall be immediately reported to the designated Grievance Officer mentioned below in writing or through email signed with an electronic signature to Mukul Gupta. “Grievance Officer”) Mr. Mukul Gupta (Grievance Officer) SarkariResult.Com Company Name and Address Email: admin@SarkariResult.com or SarkariResult@gmail.com